Looking for Help with Article Critique from Experts?
Sometimes it becomes really challenging to critique an article correctly, and this could make you feel that a helping hand from professionals is necessary. Although at times the schedule you have could be the reason why you can’t write quality content, you could also realize that summarizing your work could be another challenge. What do we possibly mean when we mention the word summarizing? The best way on how to start critiquing an article basically begins with summarizing the content, which will be followed by a close examination. This explains why we offer an extra set of hands to you, our qualified article critiquing assistants basically focuses on analyzing your work to assist and support your ideas using relevant arguments. This will actually give you a better insight on how to critique an article since we will not only offer assistance but also keep you informed on how to do article critiquing.
Key Things to Consider as you Start Critiquing an Article
An article critique is to review or examine an article in a detailed manner. It is basically highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of analyzed research. Article criticism is also getting to find out if the article content is applicable to the targeted audiences. How to write an article critique is important since it helps the audience understand the key points of the article easily. Professional editors can critique your article so the final product is well written, free of mistakes, it will be precise and it will be easy for your target audiences to read and understand. When you want to critique an article you should ask yourself the aim of your article and at least consider the following factors before you start article critiquing:
- Who is the target audience for your article?
- What information of argued information is the writer trying to communicate to the target audiences?
- The purpose the writer has with the intended article’s message to be portrayed to the target audiences.
- The amount of visibility the article has. This is determined by how much the readers visit your article.
- The intentions of the writer, It could be informative and educative, entertaining or even academic articles.
- Does the article favor a particular type of audience; this will help determine how you will approach the readers.
Key Steps on How to Effectively Do an Article Critique
- The first step is reading through the article to get the overall point the author is putting across and keep it in mind.
- After that, re-read the article but take your time on this step and highlight the main ideas, the arguments, identify the target audience and other relevant points.
- As you read, highlight using a different color the areas you find inconsistent or confusing as well as the most essential ones in the article.
- It is always better to come up with a draft after each series of reading and in the final stage; you can scrutinize the drafts and plan your arguments appropriately in order to write the final piece.
Need Help on How to Start Writing your Article Critique?
Writing the starting part of an article critique can be hard. That is because most of the times people find themselves with a lot of notes after reading the article. Experts in critiquing articles can help you organize this information effectively.
Are you worried about how to start your critique article? When writing, you have to start with the introduction. It is recommended that you keep this part within two paragraphs. It is an important section because you have to lay the foundation of your work here expertly.
You should provide the title of the article, the name of the author and the details about its publication. Write the statements about the aims of your analysis and provide the main argument the author has described in the article.
Write about the areas where the article succeeds in its purpose or where it fails while providing the details to support your discovery. For effective writing, you can reach out for the best help on how to start writing an article critique.